"Prathvi Kanchan" | Original Calligraphy | Poetry Collection
Whether it's your mum or another woman who has nurtured you along the way, these women change the lives of everyone they come into contact with.
Hand-written Poetry collection inspires you to go tell them how truly special they are to you and to reflect on how they've changed your life.
This excerpt by Prathvi was such a beautiful reminder of what a huge guiding light our mums can be. They are often our biggest support systems and encourages, pushing us out of our comfort zones while walking alongside us in case we lose our way.
About this product
Hand-written Calligraphy Art with Gold Flake on deckle-edge handmade paper brings a warm and nostalgic feel.
Material & Packaging:
- Original Calligraphy in Thick White Card Stock
- Size 5''x7'', suitable for 8''x11'' photo frame.
- Includes a backing board to keep the artwork flat.
- Card wrapped in a protective cellophane sleeve.
- Ships in a sturdy, rigid envelope so your card(s) arrives safe and sound.
All of our greeting cards and stationery is designed and handmade by Hayley in her home design studio in New Plymouth, NZ. Calligraphy Por Toi